To start, put water in a saucepan on the fire, add salt, so that the water is salty, and after boiling, add the spaghetti.
Until the spaghetti is boiled, cut the bacon into cubes and in a plate mix the sour cream with the vegeta to taste.
Put the bacon with the butter or oil in a frying pan for a few minutes (5 minutes). After the bacon is cooked, put the melted cheese and mix until it melts, then add the sour cream mixed with the vegeta and leave it on the fire for another 5-10 minutes.
After the sauce is ready, mix it with the spaghetti.
Spaghetti with bacon - Recipes
Preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredient: A packet of spaghetti / feathers, 1 suitable onion, 1 tablespoon butter, 300 g bacon, 200 ml sour cream, 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste, pasta spice, 200 g cheese, a cup of water.
Home delivery! Buy great ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Cook the onion in butter, add the sliced bacon and cook for about 2 minutes, then add a little water and let it boil until the composites are reduced. Add the pasta spice and grated cheese incorporated into the cream. After it melts, add the tomato paste and let it simmer for a while. Boil the pasta during this time.
When ready, serve hot with the prepared sauce.
|1. Chicken and lemon cream soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups) |
2. Baked fish with white sauce and spaghetti (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
3. Tyrolean spaghetti (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
4. Cauliflower spaghetti (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
5. Spaghetti with baked sauce (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
6. Surprise endive with bacon and smoked ribs (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
7. Spaghetti with saffron and cabanos (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
8. Roasts with rice spaghetti and donut sauce (Food> Minced meat dishes)
9. Spaghetti with mushrooms in dough (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
10. Spaghetti Sauce (Sauces> Spaghetti Sauces)
11. Spaghetti with spicy sauce (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
12. Pesto Spaghetti Sauce (Sauces> Spaghetti Sauces)
13. Gratinated cucumber spaghetti (Foods> Vegetable dishes)
14. Spaghetti Carbonara (Food> Pasta, Pizza and Dumplings)
15. Pork escalope with spaghetti and tomato sauce (Food> Steaks)
16. Spring spaghetti (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
17. Pork schnitzel with bacon and must (Dishes> Meat dishes)
18. Spaghetti with chicken breast (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
19. Spaghetti nests (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
20. Pistachio spaghetti (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
21. Spaghetti with tomatoes and mushrooms (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
22. Spaghetti with tomatoes (I) (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
23. Croutons with lettuce and bacon (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
24. Chicken breast with vegetables and bacon (Food> Meat dishes)
25. Spaghetti with vegetables and nuts (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
26. Spaghetti alla suttele, olives and capers (Spaghetti alla Puttanesca) (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
27. Baked stew with sauerkraut in spaghetti baskets (Food> Meat dishes)
28. Moroccan spaghetti (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
29. Spaghetti with tomatoes and cheese (Food> Pasta, pizza and dumplings)
30. Smoked potatoes (bacon) (Food> Meat dishes)
1. Boil the pasta, according to the instructions on the package (about 8 minutes, in boiling water, with a pinch of salt).
2. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in the pan until well browned, and place the finely chopped onion, crushed garlic and sliced mushrooms.
3. When the mushrooms have changed color, add the cooking cream and beaten eggs, immediately after.
4. Add the grated Parmesan, parsley and season the sauce for the carbonara salt and pepper pasta.
5. Strain the pasta and bring it over the sauce, then return it to the sauce until smooth.
6. Serve the carbonara pasta with sour cream sprinkled with a little Parmesan and ground pepper.
Pasta with bacon and tomatoes & # 8211 quick recipe
Pasta with bacon and tomatoes & # 8211 quick recipe. Homemade fresh or dried pasta with tomato and bacon sauce, ribs, kaizer. Homemade tagliatelle recipe with bacon and cherry tomatoes.
Pasta often gets me out of trouble because it is quick and easy to prepare. I recently made some naturally colored homemade pasta with tomatoes & # 8211 see the recipe here & # 8211 and I wanted to test them right away. In this recipe you can also use fresh or commercially dried pasta.
How the junior is an amateur pasta with tomatoes (tomato paste) I made some simple pasta with tomatoes and basil. We also added some smoked bacon because that's how we wanted it. A simple and quick recipe. If you are fasting you may not smoke.
In winter I also make pasta with cream and bacon (see recipe here) but in summer we prefer lighter versions.
Pan-fried pasta with bacon and cheese
Finely chop the garlic. Cut the bacon into suitable pieces.
Put a little olive oil in a large pan and sauté the garlic for a few seconds. Add the bacon and cook until the bacon is browned.
Add the tomatoes to your own juice, salt, pepper, oregano and paprika.
Stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Stir. Add grated cheese and stir.
Place the grated mozzarella on top and cook on low heat for another 4-5 minutes.
When it is ready, sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
Serve hot with grated Parmesan cheese.
Video recipe for Pan-fried pasta with bacon and cheese lower:
Pudding with celery, cashews and bacon
Do we make a pudding with pasta, but without pasta? If so, then put a celery root in a spiralizer, make a cashew sauce with almond milk and fry the bacon in onion and butter. Mix everything and bake exactly as needed. Here's gluten-free pasta straight from Mother Nature.
About carbonara pasta & # 8211 history and accepted variations
The origin of these pastas is somewhere in the middle of the twentieth century, the first attestation dating from 1950. The origin is discussed, one theory shows that it was the food of miners (coal miners) in the Apennines, others claim that it originated in a place in Rome. it was even eaten by the American allies in the Second World War, especially since there is no recipe written until 1950. In & # 8222 Italian Cuisine & # 8221 by Ada Boni from 1930 this recipe is not yet inscribed. (source).
Even in Italy the recipe may differ depending on the area, but not significantly. But one thing is certain: the pasta is boiled exactly as it says on the package (8 minutes it is written & # 8211 8 minutes it is boiled) to remain al dente, pancetta or guanciale is accepted (in no case bacon or kaiser), eggs can be whole or just yolks (or mix), the cheese can be pecorino romano (sheep cheese) or parmesan but DO NOT PUT CREAM!
As for the cheese used, Parmesan is usually used, but in the south and in Rome fresh or ripe pecorino is used.
The recipe is extremely quick and extremely simple. The key to success is timing, ie the timely preparation of all ingredients. I boiled the pasta and only then I started frying the ham. In exactly 8 minutes everything is ready. When the pasta comes out of the pot and the pillows are fried and the eggs are ready. It's nonsense to start reheating the cubes of pillows that have worn out in the meantime as it dries even harder. So, pay close attention to how you divide your time!
Here is the video recipe presented by an authentic Italian chef, Antonio Carluccio, one of Jamie Oliver's mentors. If he doesn't know how to make spaghetti a la carbonara & # 8230 then who?
Of course, there are also pasta recipes with bacon (smoked), sour cream and eggs. I do them quite often. But those there are no carbonara spaghetti. You can find their recipe here.
Spaghetti with cheese and bacon
Discover a new recipe, spaghetti with cheese and bacon. Read below how you can prepare it and let go
pampered with their unmistakable taste:
400 g paste
150 g of ham
200 g of cheese
200 g cream
50 g butter
a little green parsley
1 clove of garlic
Method of preparation:
For starters, boil the pasta with water and a pinch of salt. After they have boiled, put them in a
Put in a bowl yena butter and over add the pasta. Meanwhile, cut the bacon into pieces and let it brown
in butter in a separate pan. After it has browned, put it over the pasta and sprinkle half of it
grated cheese. Mix the whole composition. Separately, mix the eggs with salt, pepper and sour cream and pour
the whole composition over pasta. On top, sprinkle the remaining cheese and put the dish in the oven for 15-
We wish you good luck!
Carbonara pasta with cream and bacon
- 400 g spaghetti
- 250 g bacon
- 100 g Champignon mushrooms
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- a medium onion
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml cream for cooking
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
Method of preparation
Bring the pasta to a boil, according to the instructions on the package (about 8 minutes, in boiling water with a pinch of salt). Meanwhile, fry the bacon in the pan until well browned, and place the finely chopped onion, crushed garlic and sliced mushrooms. When the mushrooms have changed color, add cooking cream and beaten eggs immediately after.
Add the grated Parmesan, parsley and season the sauce for pasta carbonara salt and pepper. Strain the pasta and bring it over the sauce, then return it to the sauce until smooth. Serve the carbonara pasta with sour cream sprinkled with a little Parmesan and ground pepper.
Carbonara pasta with cream
Spaghetti with mushrooms and bacon
Italian cuisine has become very popular in our country, pasta being extremely versatile, easy and quick to prepare, even with few ingredients.
To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- a third packet of whole spaghetti
- 500 g of brown mushrooms
- 300 g of bacon
- 2 cloves of garlic.
The pasta is boiled in water with a little salt, following the instructions on the package.
Put the thinly sliced bacon in a hot pan and harden until it turns brown, at which point it is removed from the pan, keeping the fat left by it.
Put the pan on the fire again, add the garlic given by the press or cut the slices as thin as possible. Cook for about half a minute, being careful not to burn.
Then add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown and the water left by them evaporates.
Add the bacon and pasta, season with salt and pepper, mix and remove from the heat.
Leave for 5-10 minutes, so that all the flavors blend.
Serve hot, sprinkled with finely chopped green parsley and / or finely grated Parmesan cheese.
300 g spaghetti, 200 g bacon, a box of mashed tomatoes, a few green onions, a little garlic
& # 8211 Boil the pasta in boiling salted water
& # 8211 In a frying pan put a little hot oil and garlic to flavor, but then set aside
& # 8211 add the sliced bacon and the finely chopped green onion leaves
& # 8211 after they harden, add the mashed tomatoes and bring to a boil until the sauce thickens
Add the sauce over the pasta or mix with them in the pan, as desired