Ingredients for making souffle from the liver
- Liver (chicken or beef) 500 gr.
- 2 eggs
- Onions (onions) 150 gr.
- Carrots 150 gr.
- Cream (10-15%) or milk (3.5%) 100 ml.
- Flour (wheat) 3-5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Greens to taste
- Key Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Meat grinder (or blender), Bowl, Fork, 1-2 liter baking dish, Serving dish
Cooking soufflé from the liver:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Peel and rinse the carrots and onions through a meat grinder (or chop them in a blender). Liver (I used chicken, it will give the soufflé a more delicate taste) cut into pieces, pass through a meat grinder. Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork, salt and pepper, and pour them into the liver. Add cream or milk, salt and pepper a little. Then pour in the flour and mix everything thoroughly, as a result, a homogeneous slightly liquid mass should be obtained.
Step 2: Prepare the souffle from the liver.We set the oven to heat up to 180 degrees. Lubricating the form with a piece of butter, pour the liver dough. We put in the oven and bake on medium heat at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- - We check the readiness of the souffle using a match (pierce the souffle, if the match is dry, then it is ready).
- - As a side dish, you can use a sauce of cheese, garlic and mayonnaise.
- - Souffle is served, both cold and hot.
- - Do not overdo it with flour, otherwise you risk getting a fresh souffle.