Ingredients for making curd souffle
- Curd (non-greasy) 200 g
- Semolina 2 tea spoons
- Sour cream 2 tea spoons
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Sugar 2 table. spoons
- Salt 0.3 tea spoons
- Vanilla sugar to taste
- Butter 1 teaspoon. + spoon for greasing molds
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Spoon, Blender, Mixer, Stove, Oven, Baking tray, Souffle molds
Cooking cottage cheese souffle:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.The preparation will take you only 2-3 minutes - you need to get the chicken eggs, wash them with a warm soapy solution to get rid of bacteria and dirt, and then gently break with a knife and separate the yolks from the proteins. To prepare the souffle, we need both. A container of egg whites can be removed for a short time in the refrigerator, so that later they beat better.
Step 2: Cook the curd souffle.
Step 3: Serve the finished curd souffle.We take out the finished dessert from the molds, put it on beautiful dessert saucers or plates and serve it to the table. It is not necessary to cool the soufflé before serving - it can be eaten both warm and cooled. You can decorate the finished dessert with grated chocolate chips or chopped nuts. Together with the curd soufflé, do not forget to serve hot drinks - tea or coffee - to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can cook soufflé with the addition of fruits or berries - such a dessert will be more satisfying.
- - It is better to use crumbly cottage cheese.
- - Silicone molds are perfect for baking - the souffle in them will definitely not burn.
- - Before serving, you can sprinkle the curd souffle with topping, syrup or caramel - this way the dessert will look more spectacular and gain additional flavoring tones.
- - Instead of semolina, you can use wheat flour, but the dessert will become more caloric.