Ingredients for Cooking Oatmeal Cookies
- Butter (or baking margarine) 200 gr.
- Sugar 150 gr.
- 2 eggs
- Oatmeal 150 gr. (1.5 cups)
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Flour (wheat) 150-200 gr.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Mixer, Food film, Baking paper, Baking tray, Serving dish
Cooking Oatmeal Cookies:
Step 1: Cook the dough.The first step is to grind the butter with sugar. Add eggs, mix thoroughly until smooth. Only then add the oatmeal and mix (it is better to take oatmeal finely ground). Add flour and baking powder and knead not very cool dough. Then we cover the bowl with cling film and put in the refrigerator for about one hour so that the flakes swell and become softer.
Step 2: Cooking Oatmeal CookiesWe set at this time to preheat the oven. The baking sheet must be covered with parchment paper. We tear small pieces from the dough, form flat cakes (to make it easier to do this, you can moisten your hands with water a little) and put it on a baking sheet. Please note that after baking the cakes will increase by 2 times, so the distance between them should be decent. We put the baking sheet in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the oatmeal cookies.Oatmeal cookies are ideal for breakfast. So make fragrant tea and call your household to the table! Enjoy your meal!
- - Oatmeal is better to take finely ground, but if you have large oatmeal at home, you can chop it with a blender.
- - If you wish, you can add raisins, prunes, dried apricots, candied fruits, nuts to the dough.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can simply grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter and sprinkle lightly with flour on top, so the cake will not stick to the baking sheet.
- - Oatmeal can be sieved first, and then dried in the oven. The taste will resemble a store cookie.