Ingredients for making avocado salad with pine nuts
- Chicken fillet 200-250 grams
- Mandarin (or orange) 1 pc.
- Kiwi 1 pc.
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Pine nuts (unsalted, peeled) 50-70 grams
- Оль teaspoon table salt
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons
- Black peppercorns 5-6 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Avocado, Nuts
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Saucepan, Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Fork, Large bowl, Mortar, Serving dish, Cooker
Making avocado salad with pine nuts:
Step 1: Cook the chicken fillet.If the chicken fillet has been frozen, it is necessary that it melts (preferably on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator). In a pot of boiling water, place the meat, after the formation of foam, remove it, drain the broth, rinse the fillet and fill with cold water, when the water boils, reduce the heat, add salt and pepper with peas. Check the readiness of the chicken with a fork when it is well pierced, which means that the meat is ready and it should be removed from the broth and cool.
Step 2: Peel and chop fruit and meat.Avocado, orange (or mandarin) and kiwi need to be washed, peeled (do not discard the skin of an orange or mandarin, as it is useful for decorating a dish), separate the avocado from the stone, cut into small pieces or straws. Kiwi and orange also need to be chopped, cut the chicken fillet or Narva into thin slices.
Step 3: Mix and season all the ingredients.Sliced avocados, kiwi, orange, boiled and chopped chicken fillet, as well as pine nuts should be put in a large bowl, mix, add mayonnaise and mix again. Pine nuts can, but not necessarily, be crushed in a mortar first. Cut the skin from an orange or mandarin into thin long strips.
Step 4: Serve avocado salad with pine nuts.A wonderful avocado salad with pine nuts is served in a serving deep or flat plate, it can be decorated with stripes of orange skin (1 long and 6 short). Fold a long strip in the form of a spiral and place it in the center of the dish, stick short stripes around it - you will get a funny star. Good appetite!
- - Avocados can be sprinkled with lemon juice so that its flesh does not lose its bright color.
- - Instead of mayonnaise, salad can be seasoned with sour cream, this is a matter of taste.
- - If the avocado fruit is immature, it can be held for several days at a temperature of + 10 - 12 degrees in the light.
- - The ingredients for this salad can be replaced with others, for example, instead of boiled chicken, you can use boiled sausage to save time (but the taste of the salad will be slightly different). Instead of kiwi, you can put a banana sliced in small pieces or slices into a salad.