Coffee Cake Ingredients
- Wheat flour 2 cups (per dough) and 2 tablespoons (for form)
- Sugar 2 cups
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter 230 grams (per dough) and 30 grams (for molds)
- Instant coffee 3 tablespoons
- Buttermilk 1/2 cup
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon (without slide)
- Liquid vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
- Distilled pure water 1 cup (capacity 250 milliliters)
- Butter 120 grams
- Sugar 400 grams
- Instant coffee 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream (fatty) 4 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cream, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Round non-stick baking dish (diameter 32 centimeters), Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Whisk, Stove, Stewpan - 2 pieces, Wooden kitchen spatula, Mixer, Wooden skewer, Cutting board, Metal grill, Kitchen towel, Refrigerator, Large flat plate
Making coffee cake:
Step 1: prepare the oven, mold, flour, sugar and salt.First, preheat the oven up to 175 degrees Celsius, take a round non-stick baking dish, grease it inside with a piece of butter, not forgetting about the sides of the container. Then sprinkle the mold 2 tablespoons of wheat flour so that it lay evenly on creamy fat. Now take a deep dry bowl and sift into it 2 cups of flour, add there 1/4 teaspoon of salt 2 cups of sugar and mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until smooth. Set the bowl aside and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare coffee and butter.
Step 3: prepare the buttermilk, eggs, soda and vanilla extract.
Step 4: prepare the dough.Pour the coffee and egg mass into a bowl with flour and salt and gently mix the ingredients with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency without lumps. After add 2 teaspoons of liquid vanilla extract, as well as a mixture of buttermilk, eggs and soda. Re-mix all the components of the dough until smooth and pour the batter into the baking dish.
Step 5: bake a coffee cake.We check whether the oven is preheated to the desired temperature and only after that we send the form into it with a test for 20 - 22 minutes. After this time, check the readiness of the cake with a wooden skewer. Insert its end into the flesh of the baking, if the stick comes out wet, then leave the cake in the oven on for another 45 minutes. If the skewer is dry, remove the form with an almost ready dessert from the oven, holding it with a kitchen towel. After we pry it with a kitchen spatula, transfer the baking to a metal grid and cool the cake to room temperature.
Step 6: decorate the coffee cake.
Step 7: serve the coffee cake.Coffee cake is served chilled or at room temperature, and in the first version it is much tastier than in the second. It is pleasant to enjoy this fragrant pastry in the company of friends with a cup of aromatic herbal or fruit tea, although coffee or cocoa will also be welcome! Cook with love! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of liquid vanilla extract, you can use vanilla sugar or vanillin on the tip of a knife, but using the last version of this spice, be extremely careful, in large quantities, pure vanilla gives bitterness!
- - Buttermilk is a muddy liquid with an acidic taste that remains after churning butter from milk; if desired, this ingredient can be replaced with yogurt or milk, which is sour from adding lemon or vinegar.
- - If desired, the finished cake can be cut into 2 cakes, grease them with cream and get a coffee birthday cake.