Ingredients for cooking pasta with mushrooms.
- Pasta (any) 340 grams
- Distilled pure water 2 liters
- Champignon mushrooms 400-500 grams
- Onion 2 pieces (medium)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley 1 bunch (small)
- Vegetable oil (refined) 2 tablespoons
- Pasteurized whole milk 550 milliliters
- Butter 1.5 tablespoons (for sauce) and 20 grams (for form)
- Breadcrumbs 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 1.5 tablespoons
- Nutmeg teaspoon nutmeg
- Parmesan cheese 100-150 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Mushrooms, Cheese, Pasta
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Deep plate - 4 pieces, Small bowl, Grater, Deep stewpan with a lid - 2 pieces, Wooden kitchen shovel, Deep pan, Measuring cup for water, Oven, Frying pan, Whisk, Stove, Colander, Glass heat-resistant baking dish, Kitchen towel, Plate
Cooking pasta casseroles with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.To begin with, we will prepare all the products that we need to prepare this delicious dish, and begin with vegetables. We peel the onion and garlic from the peel, and cut the rhizome from each mushroom. After, we wash all the vegetables in turn, along with parsley under a stream of cold running water, thus getting rid of the earth and any other contaminants. Then shake the greens over the sink from excess liquid, and dry the vegetables with paper kitchen towels. Now we start slicing, put the onion on a cutting board and chop the medium cube with an approximate diameter of up to 1 centimeter. We cut each champignon into 2 halves if the mushroom is small, and on 4 if big. Parsley and garlic are simply chopped into small pieces of arbitrary shape. We lay out all the sliced ingredients except garlic in separate deep plates, and put it in a small bowl. We remove the packaging from the Parmesan cheese and rub it on a medium grater directly into a deep plate, if desired, its quantity can be increased, it all depends on your taste. Then we take a deep pan and pour into it with a measuring cup 2 liter of pure distilled water. We also spread on the kitchen table a packet of pasta, whole pasteurized milk, butter, vegetable oil, wheat flour, salt and spices.
Step 2: prepare the sauce.
Step 3: cook pasta.
Step 4: stew the onions and mushrooms.
Step 5: mix vegetables and pasta.
Step 6: bring the dish to full readiness.Sprinkle with "mushroom pasta" with Parmesan cheese, check if the oven has warmed up to the desired temperature and only after that send the mold to it 15 - 18 minutes. After the required time, remove the container with the finished casserole from the oven, holding it with a kitchen towel. Using a knife, cut the casserole into portioned pieces, arrange them on plates and serve the aromatic dish to the table.
Step 7: serve the pasta casserole with mushrooms.Hot pasta casserole with mushrooms. This chic dish can be supplemented with a salad of fresh vegetables or fresh, as well as pickled vegetable slices. To taste the casserole is spicy, with a pronounced aroma of mushrooms and a slight smell of other vegetables and spices. The ideal light aperitif for this dish is white semi-dry wine, well, and lovers of soft drinks can enjoy casserole under a glass of homemade lemonade or juice! Enjoy your meal!
- - At will, instead of breadcrumbs, you can use dry bread, previously crushed in a blender to a state of fine crumbs.
- - The set of spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with any other spices that are suitable for cooking vegetable dishes, such as allspice, sage, coriander.
- - Instead of sauce, you can prepare a mixture of chicken eggs and milk or sour cream, for the above mass of products 3 - 4 pieces of chicken eggs and 400 milliliters of milk.
- - Instead of mushrooms, you can use any other edible mushrooms.
- - Instead of Parmesan cheese, you can use any other high-melting cheese.