Shrimp Salad Ingredients
- Frozen shrimps 1 kg
- 6-7 eggs
- Canned corn 380-400 grams
- Fresh medium cucumber 3 pieces
- Onions medium size 1 piece
- Mayonnaise 76% fat 100 grams
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Cucumber, Eggs
- Serving 7 servings
Inventory:Casserole - 2 pieces, Colander, Bowl - 4 pieces, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 2 pieces, Cooker, Strainer, Mug, Tablespoon, Serving dish or salad bowl, Can opener
Making a quick shrimp salad:
Step 1: prepare the shrimp.Shrimp goes great with many products, so they are an excellent component for salads. In addition, shrimp meat is very useful, as it contains a large amount of phosphorus, protein, iron, iodine, magnesium and calcium. Supermarkets often sell already cooked frozen seafood. It is important for us to prepare our salad to defrost our ingredient quickly and correctly. To do this, put the ready-made frozen shrimp in a free pan and pour cool boiling water into this container. The liquid should completely cover the seafood. Across 5-7 minutes pour the water from the pan into a colander, and ready shrimp after all the water drains, transfer to a free bowl. By thawing our ingredient in this way, the shrimp meat becomes juicy and tasty. Then we manually clean each shrimp from the shell and transfer the peeled meat to a clean bowl. If you have large shrimp, then transfer them to a cutting board and use our kitchen knife to cut our ingredient into smaller pieces. Attention: if you bought raw shrimps for a salad, then before you cook them, rinse the ingredient under cool running water, and then, transferring them to a pan with salted water, cook for 3-5 minutes. You can add bay leaf and allspice peas to boiling water with shrimp. It is very important not to digest seafood, as from this shrimp will become stiff, like rubber.
Step 2: prepare fresh cucumbers.
Step 3: prepare the onion.Peel the onion with a kitchen knife and rinse it well under running water. Then we shift the vegetable ingredient to a cutting board and, using the same sharp inventory, cut it into small squares. Transfer the chopped onion into a free bowl.
Step 4: prepare the eggs.
Step 5: prepare canned corn.
Step 6: prepare a quick shrimp salad.Shredded chicken eggs, onions, fresh cucumber and canned corn are transferred one after another to a bowl of prepared shrimp. Using a tablespoon, mix our ingredients well with each other and add mayonnaise to this container. Once again, mix everything well and gently until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 7: serve a quick shrimp salad.We put the ready-made salad in a deep dish or in a salad bowl. From above, our dish can be decorated with large shrimps, as you wish, or sprinkled with fresh chopped dill. You can also put lettuce leaves on the bottom of the plate before serving, and put a quick salad with shrimp on top of them. It is not only beautiful, but also very tasty. Usually cool white wine is served for such an exquisite salad, but our salad will go well with cold beer. Good appetite!
- - If you are preparing a salad of raw medium or large shrimp, then before you put them in the salad, you need to remove the intestines from the shrimp, in which sand can accumulate. To do this, carefully cut along our ingredient, and pull the intestines manually.
- - You need to know that when using unrefined shrimp, about a third of their weight is waste.
- - For the preparation of our salad, it is best to use large tiger or king prawns.
- - In addition to the listed ingredients, you can add other components to the salad. For example, shrimp goes well with avocados, canned pineapple, mushrooms, apples and broccoli.
- - If you add arugula leaves to our salad, then our dish will have a spicy taste.