Ingredients for making delicious pancakes
- Milk 350 milliliters
- Wheat flour 10 tablespoons
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder for dough 1 pinch
- Vanilla sugar to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying dishes
- Butter for greasing dishes
- Salt 1 pinch
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Flat serving dish, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Sieve, Mixer or whisk, Deep bowl, Wooden spatula, Scoop, Small pan
Cooking delicious pancakes:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To make our pancakes thin and not torn during the frying process, sift the flour with a sieve. And for this we use a deep bowl. Pour the flour into a sieve, but do not rush to process the flour ingredient. Pour the baking powder for the dough into the same inventory, as the last component will help to make the dough more gentle and airy during the preparation process. Attention: we select flour only of the highest grade, fine grinding and a proven brand. After all, a poor-quality flour component will ruin the dish and our pancakes will not only fail, they will simply not taste good. So, using a tablespoon, mix the two ingredients and sift them into a bowl.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.
Step 3: prepare the milk.
Step 4: making pancake dough .Pour the flour with baking powder into the container with the egg-sugar mixture, and also add a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar to taste. Again, mix everything well with a whisk until we get a homogeneous mass without flour lumps. After that, pour hot milk into the container, while continuing to whisk everything with a whisk. Such a sequence of the process of adding ingredients will contribute to the fact that no bubbles with dry flour will come across in the dough. At the end we add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and again, mix everything well with improvised inventory.
Step 5: prepare delicious pancakes.
Step 6: serve delicious pancakes.When the pancakes are all ready, they can immediately be served at the table. Well, along with such a delicious dish, you can put no less delicious fillings. For example, it can be any of your homemade jam, condensed milk, as well as fresh berries, such as cherries. You can also add to each pancake products such as cottage cheese, chopped boiled potatoes with fried onions and mushrooms, or boiled meat with grated hard cheese. In a word, all that with which you and your loved ones will receive maximum pleasure and, in spite of the 5 pancakes eaten, you will only get an appetite! Good appetite!
- - If you want to cook salty pancakes, then you need to add a pinch of salt to the eggs instead of sugar, and also do not add vanilla sugar.
- - If you don’t have vanilla sugar at hand, do not be discouraged, since it can be replaced with vanilla. In this case, you need to add this ingredient at the tip of the knife so that the pancakes do not subsequently bitter.
- - Try to pour as little dough into the pan as possible so that the pancake is thin.