Ingredients for cooking butter for the winter
- Mushrooms butter 1 kg
- Distilled pure water 100 milliliters
- Large salt (without the addition of iodine!) 25 grams (1 tablespoon without slide)
- Table vinegar 6% 250 grams (faceted glass)
- Sugar 10-12 grams (half a tablespoon)
- Allspice 9 grains (3 for each jar)
- Laurel leaf 3 pieces (1 for each jar)
- Garlic 3 prongs (1 prong in each jar)
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Knife, Deep pan - 2 pieces, Stove, Colander, Skimmer, Deep bowl, Sterilized half-liter jar - 2 - 3 pieces, Sterilized lid for preservation - 2 - 3 pieces, Preservation tongs, Table, Preservation key, Ladle, Kitchen towel , Blanket
Cooking oil for the winter:
Step 1: prepare the mushrooms.Rinse the right amount of oil under running water, cut off the bottom of the leg, on which the roots are attached, with a knife for each fungus and strip the oil caps off the skin. Then, rinse the mushrooms from the remaining small pieces of the skin and lay in a deep saucepan. Then fill the mushrooms with cold running water so that it completely covers them and leave to soak on 10 - 15 minutes in order for harmful substances and small worms to come out, if any, in your mushrooms.
Step 2: cook the mushrooms.
Step 3: preserve the mushrooms.
Step 4: serve butter for the winter.
- - Remember that during preservation all the equipment with which you will make the workpiece must be sterilized or thoroughly washed and treated with boiling water!
- - Banks can be sterilized in many ways, for example in an autoclave, deep pan, or microwave. To begin with, thoroughly wash the jars with detergents or soda, which perfectly wash any even obsolete contaminants. Sterilize them in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes. Then pull them out with forceps for conservation and allow to dry. Lids can be sterilized with banks or separately in a saucepan. Their sterilization time is the same as for cans.
- - There is another tasty option for pickling and preserving mushrooms. Boil the mushrooms in plenty of water with 2 grams of citric acid and 50 grams of salt. Water needs about 1 liter per 1 kilogram of mushrooms. Boil the mushrooms until cooked, removing the foam with a slotted spoon, then discard in a colander, drain the water and put the mushrooms in sterilized jars. Cover them and pour separately cooked marinade. The composition of the marinade: 500 milliliters of pure distilled water, a teaspoon of salt, 10 grams of sugar, 6 to 7 grains of allspice, 1 gram of cinnamon, 1 gram of clove, 3 grams of citric acid. Bring the mass to a boil and after pour 5 tablespoons of 6% vinegar, bring the marinade to a boil again and pour hot over jars of mushrooms. After, proceed as indicated in the recipe with one single change, sterilize half-liter jars for 30 minutes, and liter 50 minutes.