Ingredients for Stuffed Sausages with Mushroom Sauce
- Sausages 3 pieces
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 liters
- Cheese (preferably hard) 100 grams
- Champignons (fresh) 150 grams
- Green onion 0.5 bunch
- Butter 50 grams
- Premium wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Cherry Tomatoes 3 pieces
- Salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Parsley or dill greens 0.5 bunch
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Mushrooms, Milk
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Saucepan, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking stuffed sausages with mushroom sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We make sausages longitudinal cuts (we do not clean the skin). We take a saucepan, put our sausages there and pour milk. We put the pan on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. Watch the milk carefully so that it does not run away. Reduce the heat and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. We take out the finished sausages from milk, transfer to a plate and leave aside for cooling.
Step 2: Prepare the green onions, mushrooms.
Step 3: Cook the sauce.We pour the milk in which the sausages were cooked into the onion-mushroom mixture in a pan. After which we gradually add pre-sifted wheat flour, while constantly stirring the mixture. To this mixture, add parsley, table salt and black pepper to your liking. Stew over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Grate the cheese on a fine grater. We cut the sausages in half, but not completely, so that they just stay open. Inside each sausage we put a couple of leaves of parsley and sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
Step 4: Serve the stuffed sausages.Carefully transfer the prepared sausages to a deep bowl. Garnish with pre-washed and halved cherry tomatoes and pour mushroom sauce around. Good appetite!
- - For piquancy and pungency, you can add a little mustard to the sauce.
- - If you don’t have hard cheese, put any cheese that is in the freezer for no more than 10 minutes to harden it, and then rub it.
- - You can replace champignons with porcini mushrooms, it also turns out very tasty with them. And if there are no fresh mushrooms at home, you can use pickled ones, but it is advisable to thoroughly rinse them under cold running water before cooking.