Ingredients for making baked potato "First Snow"
- Large potato 5-6 pieces
- Cheese (any of your choice) - 150 grams to taste
- Mushrooms (I used champignons) - 200 grams to taste
- Onion 1 onion
- Garlic 1 clove
- Table salt to your liking
- Mayonnaise at your discretion
- Vegetable oil at your discretion
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms, Cheese
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Hot Air Grill, Baking Tray, Frying Pan, Wooden Shovel, Kitchen Stove, Cutting Board, Cutlery, Sharp Knife, Grater, Serving Dish or Serving Dishes
Cooking Baked Potatoes First Snow:
Step 1: Prepare the potatoes and mushrooms.For a start, the potato should be washed well under cold running water, then peeled and cut in half. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut into medium pieces. Now we warm the air grill, put the potatoes with the slice down on a baking sheet, previously greased with vegetable oil at a temperature of 200 degrees. Bake minutes 15-20.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: Fill the potatoes with the filling.While the mushrooms were preparing, our potatoes should come in time too. Cool it a little, and then with the help of a sharp knife we very carefully make a notch in the potato itself, take out the core and put it to the mushrooms. We add mayonnaise, chopped garlic to them, mix thoroughly. Salt the baked potatoes to taste and put the finished filling in the middle of the potatoes. We put it in the air grill again, cook at the same temperature until golden brown, this is approximately another 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the first snow baked potatoes.Rub the cheese on a medium grater. About in 5 minutes until the dish is ready, sprinkle the potatoes with grated cheese and bake until it is completely melted. We take out the finished dish, cool slightly and put it on a serving dish or plates. You can serve such potatoes as an independent hot dish or as a wonderful side dish for meat or fish, both on ordinary weekdays and on the festive table for the occasion. Good appetite!
- - For cooking, you can use unpeeled potatoes, but do not forget to wash them thoroughly under running water.
- - Potatoes according to this recipe can be baked not only in the grill. You can also use a conventional oven, but in this case, it is best to boil the potatoes in slightly salted water for about 10 minutes.
- - The filling can also be changed if desired. For example, instead of mushrooms, you can use small pieces of boiled chicken or chopped eggplant, also slightly fried with onions.
- - As a decoration for the dish, you can use fresh salad leaves and parsley, previously washed and drained.