Ingredients for Making Egg Soup
- Chicken broth 4.5 cups
- Green onions -100 grams to taste
- Ground ginger 0.5 tablespoon
- 4 eggs
- Salt to taste to taste
- Ground allspice 2 whispers
- Corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Stove, Deep pan, Small pan, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Fork, Ladle, Glass, Soup bowl
Making Egg Soup:
Step 1: prepare the broth.This type of soup is better to cook with broth, which stood in the fridge for 1 day or at least settled 12 hours. During this time, the broth manages to absorb the smell of vegetables and spices. In our recipe, chicken stock and ready-made. Take 4.5 cups of chicken broth and separate half a cup of teapot from it. Set the glass with the broth cast into it aside. It will come in handy later. The remaining broth is poured into a deep saucepan and put on a stove that is turned on to a medium level. The broth should boil. While our broth will reach the boiling water stage, we will prepare all the other ingredients that we will need for our egg soup.
Step 2: prepare and add the onion with spices.
Step 3: brewing corn starch.
Step 4: prepare the eggs.
Step 5: combine all the ingredients.Onions in the broth boiled. A pleasant aroma of spices flies through the kitchen. It's time to add eggs to the soup. We take a bowl with beaten eggs, bring it to the pan with the broth and onions and, just like starch, pour it in a thin stream into the gurgling almost ready soup. At the same time, do not forget to shake the broth and the egg pouring in with a fork. This process is needed so that the egg in the soup turns out to be airy. Turn the stove on a high temperature, let the soup boil 5 minutes and set the pan off the stove. Egg soup is ready. Pour it with soup ladle into plates or deep soup cups.
Step 6: serve the egg soup.Egg soup is served as a side dish for any kind of meat. The meat may be stewed, boiled or fried. On top of the soup you can sprinkle with herbs and put sour cream next to it with black or white sliced bread. Separately, you can serve thick noodles seasoned with butter to the soup. This soup is very loved by both children and adults. Feel free to cook, and be sure to hear the words "thank you" and "you can add." Enjoy your meal!
- - Egg soup can be made more saturated if you add potatoes and carrots.
- - Remember, if you put boiled eggs in egg soup, it will be a different kind of soup and it’s called boiled egg soup
- - When cooking soup, you can add any seasonings you like. But do not forget, everything has a measure, “a lot” does not mean “good”.
- - If you don’t have the broth cooked, it’s easy to fix it, take the chicken and boil it in clean distilled water, along with one peeled onion and one peeled carrot. Do not forget to salt and season the broth at the end of cooking. Cool the prepared broth and the next day, you can use it in the preparation of egg soup.