Ingredients for making a poor student cake
- Margarine 100 grams
- Honey (any grade without bitterness) 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Sugar 1.5 cups
- Soda 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar 9% 1 teaspoon
- Vanillin ¼ teaspoon
- Premium wheat flour 1 cup
- Nuts (walnuts or cedar) 50 grams
- Chocolate 30 grams
- Butter 200 grams
- Sour cream (any fat content) 400 grams
- Main ingredients: Oil, Sour cream, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Glass, Teaspoon, Whisk or Mixer, Saucepan, Microwave, Grater, Kitchen stove with oven, Baking tray, Refrigerator, Special baking paper, Bowl - 2 amount, Serving dish for cakes
Cooking cake "Poor student":
Step 1: Combine the melted margarine, egg and sugar.Rinse the egg thoroughly with running water immediately before use. After this procedure, combine it with ½ cup sugar, then beat with a whisk until a homogeneous mass is formed. Put margarine in a saucepan or in a dish for a microwave and melt on a stove over low heat or in the microwave. Soft margarine must be combined with honey and egg with sugar.
Step 2: Prepare the dough for the cake.
Step 3: Bake the cake on a baking sheet in the oven.The oven must be preheated up to 180 - 200 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with special baking paper, which grease with fat (butter or sunflower oil). Pour the dough into the prepared dish and bake at the above temperature in the oven within 20 - 25 minutes until ready. Grate the chocolate on a fine grater.
Step 4: We will form a cake.In the meantime, while baking the cake for the cake, prepare the cream. Butter can be melted over medium heat in a small saucepan or in a microwave, then add sugar and sour cream and beat thoroughly with a whisk with a mixer. When the cake is ready, it must be cooled, removed from the pan and cut into 4 parts, grease them with cream, lay them in layers on a cake dish. The surface of the cake should be laid out with nuts and sprinkled with grated chocolate.
Step 5: Serve the Poor Student Cake.Place a cake in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours so that it is saturated. After that, cut a wonderful treat into portions, arrange on plates and serve with tea or coffee. It is served for dessert on any holiday or on a typical day. Good appetite!
- - Egg yolks, and the whole eggs should be ground with sugar in perfectly dry porcelain dishes, otherwise the baking will turn out not so airy and crumbly.
- - To make sure that the cake is ready, you need to gently pierce it with a fork - if it is soft inside, then you need to bake it a little more, and if it is elastic and the fork does not pierce it well, it means you can get it out of the oven.
- - The Poor Student cake can be decorated not only with chocolate and nuts, but with what is at hand, be it fruit or something else.
- - You can not rub the chocolate on a grater, but melt it in a saucepan and pour it on the finished cake, in which case you will need more chocolate.