Ingredients for Making Puffs with Banana
- 500 gram puff yeast dough
- Large bananas 2 pieces
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Butter to grease the finished baked goods to taste
- Margarine to grease the baking sheet to taste
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Puff Pastry
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Table top, Rolling pin, Baking tray, Oven, Serving plate
Cooking puffs with banana:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Peel the bananas and all excess skin, then cut them into thin circles. Thaw the dough slightly at room temperature. Then take it out of the package and cut it into 8 equal parts, each of which slightly roll out in one direction, on the surface of the desktop, lightly sprinkled with flour. In addition, if desired, you can well cook puff yeast dough at home. In this case, puffs will turn out to be much tastier and more aromatic. The recipe for this test, see here.
Step 2: Stack the filling.Gently place chopped bananas on the edge of the dough sheet, approximately 4-5 circles for every puff. Fasten the edges tightly with your fingers so that the filling does not fall out during baking.
Step 3: Lubricate the puffs with yolk.Now break the chicken egg and separate the yolk from the protein, put the protein aside, then it will not be useful to us, but the yolk, whisk lightly using a fork. Then grease each yolk puff with yolk.
Step 4: Bake the puffs.Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees, put puffs on a baking sheet, pre-greased with margarine. Lay out the layers so that there is a distance between them 1-2 centimetersotherwise, when baking, they stick together. Bake puffs, about 40 minutesuntil they are covered with a light golden blush.
Step 5: Serve the banana puffs.When the puffs are ready, take them out of the oven, greasewhile they are still hot with butter. After that, cool well, and then put them on a serving plate and serve. Such puffs are good to consume along with sour cream, cream or honey. Good appetite!
- Using the same principle, you can prepare puffs with a wide variety of fillings, fruits and berries, fresh or canned.
- As a decoration, you can use powdered sugar.
- In the filling, you can use not only a banana, but add chopped nuts, softened poppy or raisins to it. For a piquant taste, you can sprinkle puffs with a little cinnamon.