Ingredients for making yogurt cake without baking.
- Classic yogurt (without flavoring) 6 cups (100 gr.)
- Sugar 3 tbsp. spoons
- Frozen berries (assorted) 1 packet
- Cookies 100-150 gr.
- Gelatin 20 gr.
- Water 100 gr.
- Main IngredientsYogurt
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Casserole, Microwave, Mixer, Food Wrap, Dish
Making yogurt cake without baking:
Step 1: Dissolve the gelatin, stir the yoghurts.To begin with, soak the gelatin in a small amount of cold boiled water (100 g.) And leave it for further swelling. While this process is going on, use a mixer to beat yoghurts and sugar in a bowl. Sweetness can be adjusted during stirring by constantly tasting the mixture. If sugar is not enough for your taste, and the mass has a clearly sour taste, then add a little more granulated sugar and beat with a mixer until it is completely dissolved.
Step 2: Cooking the yogurt mass for the cake.
Step 3: Serve the yogurt cake without baking.After a night of cooling our cake, remove the bowl with the mass from the refrigerator, take the dish, turn the bowl over the dish - our cake is ready. We cut it into portions and serve it with dessert forks and a drink. It can be tea, coffee, all kinds of juices, etc. Bon Appetit everyone!
- - If the bottom of the bowl with the yoghurt mass is covered with cling film before putting it in the refrigerator, then when the frozen cake is removed from the bowl, the mass will not stick to the walls of the bowl, and after turning the film over, it can be easily removed from the cake.
- - In a yogurt mass in a bowl you can lay on top of whole cookies. Then, when turning the cooled cake from the bowl below, you will get a kind of base cake.
- - For accelerated cooling of the hot mass, you can use ice or immerse dishes with mass in cold water.