1. In a bowl prepare a mayonnaise by dissolving the yeast in 300 ml of warm water. Add over this 1 lgt of sugar and 3 lg of wheat flour and mix well. Cover the bowl with stretch foil and leave it to rise in a warm place, free of currents for 15-20 minutes.
2. We set aside 100 g of the remaining flour, and we will put the rest in a large bowl. We make a hole in the middle in which we put mayonnaise, sugar, salt and oil. Mix with a spoon then knead with your hands for 5-10 minutes and gradually incorporate one hundred grams of flour set aside.
3. Put the dough in a bowl greased with oil, cover it with cling film or a towel and leave it to dospity in a warm place, free of currents for 1h - 1h and 30 min.
4. For the filling, mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.
5. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
6. Divide the leavened dough in two, form a cylinder and divide into 12 pieces that we will shape into balls.
7. We stretch each ball to form an oval, longer. Spread a teaspoon of filling on the dough and then cut the middle of the oval into small strips. 8. Twist the dough obliquely and obtain a cylinder.
8. Twist the cylinder again, hide the ends and a crown or a snail will result.
9. Put the crowns in a tray lined with baking paper, leave them to rise for 10 minutes, then grease them with a little oil and put them in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, the last 5 minutes increase the temperature to 220 ° C to beautiful blush.
10. Remove from the oven and grease them with the syrup made of water and sugar, cover with a towel, let it absorb then grease with fir syrup. Repeat the operation with the fir syrup once more before serving.
Have a craving!
Pumpkin and cinnamon pie - fasting recipe
The apple pie is a delicious dessert, you don't waste much time when you make it and it is also healthy. Probably many people do not like the taste of pumpkin, but in this cake it will not even feel because we add a little cinnamon that gives it a special flavor.
Ingredients for sheets:
- 400 gr flour, 250 ml warm water
- A little salt, 5 tablespoons oil
- A little oil for spreading the sheets
Ingredients for the filling:
- 4-5 tablespoons of sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 700 gr pumpkin for pies
Method of preparation:
- The first step is to clean and prepare the pumpkin - it is cleaned and grated - it is mixed with sugar and cinnamon and then it is put in a pan high enough. Stir and simmer until the pumpkin softens and the juice begins to evaporate.
- After we have prepared the pumpkin, we can start with the leaves - if you find puff pastry dough from the trade, you can use it
- To prepare the sheets we have to put the flour in a bowl, add the oil, a little salt, warm water and mix until we get a homogeneous dough, soft but not sticky.
- Place on the work surface and cover with a towel for 15 minutes. After this time has elapsed, knead again and divide into 2 - leave to rest again for 10 minutes
- Spread the dough until you get a sheet about 4-5 mm thick - grease with oil and leave for another 10 minutes
- On a surface covered with flour, spread the sheets until you see the table / work surface but do not break. Grease the sheet with oil, put the composition and roll lightly. In order not to break the sheet you can spread the dough on a tablecloth and with its help you can roll the dough
- Cut into pieces along the length of the tray, grease with oil and put in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes at 200 degrees
When it is taken out of the oven, it is left to cool a little, it is powdered with sugar and it is ready to serve. Good appetite!
Crowns with rum
Coroni & # 539e cu rom, a consistent dessert, delicious & # 537i u & # 537or ready. They are good in the evening, or in the morning, with a can milk hot or an aromatic tea. Coroni & # 539ele cu rom can be stored for several days, sealed in a hermetically sealed box, thus preserving the aroma. You can use whatever kind of flavor you want. for this recipe I used rum and vanilla, but I can make them with orange flavor (essence or organic orange peel) or acacia leaf (for example). 539 & # 259 or shaved bark & # 259 from l & # 259m & acircile bio).
A trick: grate the peel of a lemon or organic orange. Mix the grated peel with powdered sugar. The ideal proportion is one teaspoon of sugar to one tablespoon of raisins. Put everything in a hermetically sealed jar and you will always have flavored sugar at the icing for the cakes.
Photo: Coroni & # 539 & # 259 with rom & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must:
250 g f & # 259in & # 259
250 g butter
70 g zah & # 259r fin
3 g & # 259lbenu & # 537uri of boiled egg & # 259
2-3 tablespoons & # 539e esen & # 539 & # 259 de rom
60 g of sugar with vanilla flavor
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Rub froth 200 g butter with boiled egg yolks, finely crushed. Sift the flour and incorporate the butter cream with the egg yolks, then the sugar mixed with the rum essence. Homogenize the dough and shape thin rolls, 1 cm thick, on baking paper. Cut pieces about 15 cm long, which you attach to the ends. You can press them with forks, if you want them with models.
Place them on a baking sheet, grease them with melted butter, and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. Cook over high heat for 15 minutes.
Ingredients Cinnamon cake
For the countertop
- 400g flour
- 150g sugar
- 400ml milk (cold)
- 100g melted and cooled butter
- vanilla (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 10g baking powder
For the cinnamon filling
- 150g soft butter at room temperature
- 80g brown sugar
- 40g flour
- 5g cinnamon
For the sugar icing
Rub the yolks with sugar, and beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. The yolks are incorporated into the egg white foam and the butter rubbed with foam is added. Pour the flour gradually, mixing well and being careful not to form lumps.
Break the chocolate into pieces, then melt in a bain-marie bowl. Thin with 4 tablespoons of milk and, after boiling, leave to cool. Add the rum essence and mix very well.
A sheet is spread from the dough obtained. It is cut into squares with a side of ten centimeters. Grease each square with chocolate cream and then roll.
Rub the two yolks well with honey. Grease the crowns with this mixture, then put them in the oven, in a pan greased with a little butter and lined with flour. Leave on high heat and serve hot.
Other recommended recipes
Method of preparation
Crowned with ricotta
It is a French recipe with a special taste. Beat eggs well with sugar, vanilla sugar and peel
1. In a bowl prepare a mayonnaise by dissolving the yeast in 300 ml of warm water. Add 1 lgt
1. In a cup put the yeast, a teaspoon of sugar, and about 3 tablespoons of milk and mix.
2. In a bowl put the flour, and make a hole in the middle of the flour, and there put the yeast mixture, and leave for about 3 minutes, it will not swell too much, so do not panic.
3. In 3 minutes, put the salt, the rest of the sugar, the rest of the milk, the oil (I put them all at once), and then put the wooden spoon in operation, and start to mix.
Normally, the flour should be enough, but if you see that the dough is a bit sticky, you can add more flour, but add a little (I added about 2 tablespoons of flour, not more).
4. After mixing with a wooden spoon, start kneading with your hands, which you put first through the flour and then you have to knead very well, it would be ideal to put the dough in the robot, etc., but you can knead by hand like me, provided you knead very well, the dough is easy to work, it is very malleable.
5. After kneading it, I moved it to a smaller bowl, and then I put it back in the heat for 30 minutes, and a damp cloth is placed on top of the bowl.
6. Then the dough is turned over on the table, it must not be kneaded again! Divide the dough into 12 pieces and give it a ball shape, if possible as equal as possible.
7. Then, take a ball, spread it with the rolling pin, not very much, and then with a brush grease it with melted margarine (melt 50 gr.), Do not put too much margarine, just caress so to speak the dough with the brush muiata.
8. After greasing, roll (so if you put too much margarine, you will not be able to roll properly), after rolling, lightly grasp the ends and twist each end in a different direction (as if you were peeling a towel) . Then join the ends and give the shape of a coil.
Do the same with the others (don't forget to grease each one with margarine), and then put them in a tray lined with baking paper, after they are all ready, grease them with the remaining margarine (it is not mandatory to use it all).
9. Then, in a cup put a yolk, and 2 tablespoons of yogurt, mix well, and with this you will grease your rolls (after you have greased them with margarine). On top I put some black seeds, taken from Ä ° zmir, you can put sesame, poppy, etc.
10. After you have greased, put the seeds, leave the rolls in the tray for 20 minutes, in a warm place if possible, after the 20 minutes have passed, you can finally put them in the oven at 185 degrees, but on a grill as low as possible from the oven, but not exactly the first one below.
The rolls bake quite quickly, 20-25 minutes, check them more often after the first 20 minutes.