Steamed Pork Ingredients
- Pork (neck) 700 gr.
- Mustard 3 tbsp. spoons
- Chives 1 bunch
- Sour cream 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Kitchen hammer, Spoon, Steamer, Plate
Step 1: Prepare the pork.I thoroughly wash a piece of pork in water, then dry it a little with a clean towel or napkin. Cut with a sharp knife into portion slices, the thickness of which should not exceed 2 centimeters. It is optimal if the slice is about a centimeter thick. Next, beat the pieces on both sides fine hammer with a fine mesh. To prevent meat juice from splashing your kitchen, you can pre-cover the meat with a clean bag or cling film. Next, rub the slices with salt and pepper and again beat off a little so that the seasonings are absorbed into the pulp.
Step 2: Cook the meat in a double boiler.To make the meat even more spicy and soft, with a spoon, smear pieces of pork on both sides with mustard. Next, put them in a double boiler in one layer (you can use all levels of a double boiler). Cooking meat 60 minutes for a couple.
Step 3: Coat the pork with sour cream.After the set time, we get pieces of meat from a double boiler into a bowl. We try a piece of pork on salt and add a little if necessary. Next, add sour cream and mix the ingredients well. If desired, chopped garlic and other spices can be added to sour cream in advance. In this form, we send the pork again into a double boiler and cook another 20-30 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the pork steamed.We wash the green onion and cut it into small rings. Put the steamed meat on a plate and sprinkle with green onions. Serve on the table with vegetable side dishes or cereals. Juicy and flavorful meat can be consumed both at lunch, for dinner, and presented as a hot dish for the holiday. Good appetite!
- - If you keep a diet or watch your figure, then exclude sour cream from the recipe. In this case, the meat will turn out low-calorie and no less tasty.
- - If desired, the meat can be marinated with onions, spices and a little lemon juice or wine vinegar for several hours before cooking. Then pork will be filled with a delicious aroma and acquire a piquant taste.
- - You can add fragrant dry cloves or orange zest to the water in a double boiler. This will add a unique aroma of pork and a special taste.